4-6 yrs. Gurgaon 2,50,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Should have at least 4 years of experience on Microsoft technologies, along with good understanding of JQUERY, OOPS concepts, design patterns with TFS/SVN practices and knowledge
In-depth understanding of .NET frameworks 2.0 and above, including ASP.NET, C#
Hands on experience & In-depth working knowledge on SQL Server 2008 / 2012 / 2014 with TSQL/SSIS/SSRS
Experience in MVC Architecture and Entity Frame Work
Experience in WCF and Windows Services
Experience using SharePoint / Windows SharePoint Foundation for creating and managing repositories and workflows
Creating well-written and understandable technical documentation
Good Oral and written English language skills
Experience in performance tuning applications and databases
Strong problem-solving ability
Demonstrated experience of professional software development using industry best practices and software development methodologies
Understand requirements, design and implement solutions
Understand work plans provided by project manager, monitor and track work schedule for team members for on-time delivery as per defined quality standards and organization's standard delivery processes
Participate in business and technical discussions / reviews
Ensure process compliance and contribute to continuous process improvements
Develop and guide team members in enhancing their technical skills and increasing productivity
Participate as individual contributor in technical capacity
Continuously enhance technical skills"
0-2 yrs. Gurgaon 90,000 - 2,25,000 P.A.
- We have urgent requirement of tele- caller on fixed salary mode.
- Candidate must have good command onEnglish language
- Able to handle the objections carefully
- Day Shift
- Only Female Candidates Required
6-8 yrs. Delhi/NCR(National Capital Region) 4,00,000 - 7,50,000 P.A.
2. Investigate business activity and industry trends and competition
3. Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financial; evaluating options: resolving internal priorities.
4. Develop negotiating strategies and position by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners needs and goals.
5. Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations..
6.. Maintain regular contacts to carry out programs and to explain specialized matters, or occasional contacts with officials at higher levels on matters requiring cooperation, explanation and persuasion.
7.Meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.